Thursday, 7 April 2011

Laugh it up, Johnny

If you know me at all, you know I love web videos.  A web video is quite often the highlight of my day.   

Also, if you've been following lately, or if you know me in real life, you know that I've been having a hard time.  Depression and anxiety and all that jazz.  (I'm coping, and I'm getting help, but some days are really hard.  I know I can beat it.  I believe that.  But it is exhausting.)

Anyway, I have always loved a good laugh - from a Hubby, or from a blog, or from a really stupid web video.  And, in the best scenario, laughing at a really stupid web video with Hubby that I found on a blog. 

And these days, I rely on a good laugh even more than usual.  A good web video has tremendous potential, if you'll let it do you some good. 

So I thought I'd share some, because sometimes I'm not the only one who could use a giggle. 

Here are a few of my favs...


Honey Badger Doesn't Give a Shit 

If you haven't seen this yet, shame on you.  Catch up. 




Don't Mess With Pandas

This is one of those videos that gets funnier as you watch it.  Trust me. 




Why I Love Cats

Apparently I'm a fan of animals with human voices.   And not a fan of printers. 




Babies are fun

This is the King of laughing babies.  I think he's a smoker. 




Babies are also hilarious

This is the drunkest baby I've ever seen. 




Nighttime.  Daytime.  Nighttime.  Daytime.  

Love this.  There is a whole series, but the first clip here is my fav.  




This is just a small selection to help distract you for a few minutes.  If you're looking for longer-term distraction, check out my entire list of favs here.


_

14 comments:

  1. That drunk baby one made me laugh so hard I'm pretty sure I have a new hernia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drunk babies can do that to a person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A badass panda, talking animals, and a laughing baby=AWESOME! Ever since you gave me the link to the drunk baby video, I've realized that's pretty much how my (almost) 2 year old looks and acts when I give her breakfast and lunch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your (almost) two year old (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) certainly is adorable. What are you putting in her food???

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/the-guilty-cat/1glvp8jx2?from=en-ca-infopane

    More cute than funny, but pretty enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cat at the printer actually had me laughing out loud.

    Frikkin' hilarious!

    The honeybadger one was great, too, saw that on The Blogess' site. "Honeybadger don't give a shit..."

    StephanieC

    _

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, Jen, that is so funny! Cute. thx

    @StephanieC - Even Miss Jenny The Bloggess was way behind on that one. Hubby and I have been quoting the Honey Badger for months! "Whoa *Watch out!* says that bird" "Look at him run in slow motion." lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with that panda! I must hire him for my marketing. The drunk baby would certainly be fun to hang out with...but I'm still gonna have to go with the panda.It's business.

    Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy pandas *are* excellent marketing tools. Business over pleasure.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drunk babies. Now THAT made me laugh. And I sorely needed it today! Thank you hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad y'all were able to laugh too. Sometimes we just need a good giggle - even if it is at the expense of a drunk baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am now officially terrified of Panda's.

    ReplyDelete