Watch out! Versatility is spreading across the interwebs! Duck!
No, wait. Don't duck. That's unnecessary.
Instead, maybe you should cheer and begin a rockus round of applause.
My blogger friend Angela (@BeggingTheAnswer) has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Yaaaay!
Thanks Angela! For sharing this honour, and for being the clever and charming blogger that you are.
Now. I've heard that with great success comes the great responsibility of nominating others. But I couldn't narrow it down. (Typical skirter of responsibility.)
So instead, I encourage you to click each Bloggy Bloggy on the right side of my page. Each of those bloggers are infinitely more worthy of awards than I am. Consider yourselves official nominees!
Here are some of my fav posts.
Begging The Answer
Why Use The Coat Closet When You Have A Perfectly Good Banister Available?
Musings of a Sarcastic Mind
Who Doesn't *Love* a Math Lesson from a Toothless Man at a Gas Pump?
Fetch My Flying Monkeys
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Seriously?? Reeeally? Seriously?
F-cked Up Letters: Walmart Edition
I also apparently have the responsibility of sharing some things that you may not already know about me.
Here goes. I'll try to make them "versatile."
1) I'm a pretend gardener. Every Spring I make the yard look pretty and spend too much money on plants and dirt and mulch, and then eventually revert to ignoring it all for the rest of the Summer. See? Pretend.
2) When I was a senior kindergartner I stole a handful of lego pieces from the classroom. Yep. Then I felt so guilty that I snuck them back into the classroom the next day and almost got caught putting them back into the toy bin.
3) There are several movies that I can watch over and over again without ever getting sick of them. City of Angels. Dirty Dancing. The Notebook. Just to name a few. And that's just the non-Christmas ones. (Home Alone. Christmas Vacation. Elf.)
4) I don't know how to play chess. I understand the concept, but nobody has ever offered to teach me. Not even Hubby. Especially not Hubby - he knows the lesson would end up with me jamming a pawn in his ear.
5) I shave the hair off my bananas. Seriously. When I eat a banana, I peel it, and then use the back of the knife to shave the fuzzy layer off. Then I slice it into pieces and eat it with a fork. Sometimes with a side of peanut butter.
You're not judging me, are you?