Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Inappropriate touching!

If you don't share my undying love of Pictionary, here is your forewarning: 

This post is about Pictionary - more importantly, this post is about how much I love Pictionary. 

We played it with a friend on Friday night.  And it was awesome.

I think my favourite thing about it is how you always end up guessing things like:

Turtle with whiskers!
Also known as a walrus, which miraculously turned into "blubber". 

Pacman!
I don't even remember what this was supposed to be - but it wasn't pacman

Inappropriate touching!


That's right!  Well it was "touch", but close enough.   
(I had to blur out part of the picture, though.)
  
And I especially love the challenge of Pictionary.  I always prefer to pick the more difficult option to draw, just to see if I can nail it.  I'm good at it.  And unlike Hubby, I rarely end up throwing the marker across the room. 

Running!  Dashes!   A road! 

This is Hubby's representation of "two words". 
Pretty smart, in retrospect.  But at the time, it was useless. 

Also, I very rarely just stare at the board thinking about what to draw, while the timer click-click-clicks away.  I always try to draw at least something.  Even if I end up pathetically and repetitively tapping the picture with the marker and circling it over and over again.

Woman!  Lady!  Girl!  Man!  Bride!  Groom!  COUPLE!  Wedding!  Married?  WEDDING! Marriage?  Walking down the aisle!  Wife!?  HUSBAND!!
    


Yes!  Husband!  Finally.



Accolades and praise to he or she who can identify this last one...


_

20 comments:

  1. Dentures! Denture cup! Polident! Choppers! Grandpa! Oh, I loooooove Pictionary! We got the kids the TV version for Christmas one year but it kind of sucked. It was too hard to draw on the pad thingy and make it look like anything at all on the TV screen. Props to your mad drawing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You are so close! ____ _____


    You for sure need the white board! So much more fun! (Beers help too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I thought FASLE TEETH was just too obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or . . . was it inappropriate touching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You win!! Congrats! It's always more obvious than you think, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it could have been both. I think when I drew that last week, my friend guessed "spit cup!"
    EW

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's smiling because her bedpan was finally emptied?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. I heart you. Maybe this should have been a *most creative* contest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Pictionary. Except every time I draw, the only thing people guess are things like person! Man? Woman? Human being? Lines? Drawing skills - I don't haz them. You're a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't call my drawing "skillful" but I appreciate the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to say mouth guard...

    Also? Who the f made pacman??? He does not have teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Mouthguard! The recent discovery of my anxiety disorder seems to increase my overnight teeth grinding.

    LOL - Does *Ms* Pacman have teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah...the joys of Pictionary! We held a game where we used used less than normal cards. I about died when my friend drew rat b*****d. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha ha, nice, I love that you took pics of the game. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think it's fair that everyone just yelled out their answers before I could get here. Because I could've guessed it. When is the next game?

    ReplyDelete
  16. pictionary is so fun, but no one will ever play with me.
    i was going to guess tooth fairy. or tooth cup. maybe i spend too much time around children of the tooth losing age.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Sherilin: Or maybe you're a boxer? Or a hockey player? Or a dentist!

    ReplyDelete