Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Maybe I don't give y'all enough credit

WAIT!  Don't leave!  It's still me!

Sorry.  Didn't mean to startle you.  But I didn't want you to think you stumbled across the wrong blog. 

Unless you did, in which case maybe you should stick around. 

But don't read this post.  Read some of the better ones over there ----->

ANYWAY.  I just got bored, which usually turns into some type of computer-related time-killing.  It could be in the form of blog surfing, or twitter stalking.  But in this case it resulted in a new blog design. 

Although "design" is a strong word.  What I should really call it is a new colour scheme based on a very basic Blogger template and extremely limited Word/Publisher/Paint abilities.

In any case, I hope you like it. 

And if you don't like it, I don't want to know. 

Unless you hate it so much that you won't stop by anymore, in which case maybe give me another chance?  I can fix it!  I'll make it better.  I promise!

Wow.  Needy much? 

_

11 comments:

  1. I really like it. Contrary to popular opinion, my favorite color is not pink...it's green.

    I don't think you would be able to keep anyone from stopping by. You are very hearted and nobody would be able to stay away! (Wow...I'm being uncharacteristically nice tonight!? Sorry. I got exercise, sunshine, and fresh air today...I'll be back to normal by tomorrow.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! *sigh of relief*

    And it's not uncharacteristic of you to be nice! It's very characteristic! (I guess the niceness is contageous?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me laugh so hard i couldn't stop coming...I do prefer you new look...you are inspiring me to think about it as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! I'm glad you like it and I'm glad you keep coming (???). I think you mean coming to see my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The font is large and the colors contrast, making it readable. Those are the only things I really care about. So that being said, I like it. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look and I almost died laughing from the "i couldn't stop coming" comment. I so needed that laugh. That would be awesome to laugh so hard you came. Unless you're in public and a screamer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like it! I'd say something witty here, but I haven't had enough coffee. Anyhow, it's a beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yandi - Easy to please. Love it.

    Elle - That made me an dHubby laugh too! Not *at* Pleemiller, but hopefully *with* her. This is why I love the internets! And hopefully she's glad she gave us both a much-needed giggle! "In public and a screamer" - LOL

    Angela - Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, pretty! I'm actually looking for fabric this color for my living room drapes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you going to MAKE the drapes? Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grеetings from Ohio! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wаit to tаke
    a look when I get homе. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm nоt even usіng WIFI, just 3G .

    . Anywaуs, awesome site!
    Feel free to surf my web site ; investire 200 euro

    ReplyDelete