Saturday, 24 March 2012

Cheesy Chicago

If you were on twitter last night, you may have noticed all the commotion.  There was basically an uprising - a rebellion against lameness and boring day-to-day life. 





That's right.  #CheesyChicago is a real thing.  I and my fellow cheesers Miss Sarcasm and Begging Answers have spent almost a year talking about this.  And now it has finally come to fruition. 

We have officially booked a bunch of rooms at the Palmer House hotel in downtown Chicago and we are takin on the town!  June 22-24, 2012.  Be there or be square. 

All the details are at Cheesy Bloggers, or you can email or tweet us/me anytime.

This is seriously happening, and it's seriously going to be more fun than you've had in years - probably.  We're going with or without you, but we don't want to go without you! 

Consider joining us.  Speaking from experience, there is nothing cooler than meeting up with blogger friends who know you, and understand you, and totally get your sense of humour.  Plus, what could be better than a weekend of deep dish pizza, endless laughs, and lots of beer?

17 comments:

  1. Holy s-balls Batman!! Sounds like it'll be a fraking blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am trying to work my magic with the Husbfriend! Trying to convince him he will survive the weekend with the three monsters is no easy task. I will be 28 this year and have spent my 20's taking care of the tiny humans, a husband, and a dog. I totally deserve a weekend away enjoying lots of cheese and alcohol in the company of awesome freaking people I've never met but feel I've known forever ;)

      Delete
    2. AH! You should totally talk him into it. This is exactly the right thing for you - we're finding it very common. Us moms and wives need to treat ourselves to something fun once in a while!

      If it makes him feel any better, we're going to look into some cost-saving ideas - maybe some discounts. tbd.

      Delete
  2. that sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be even more fun if you came too!

      Delete
  3. You so crrrrazay ;-) LB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go, but I'm all the way South in Miami. :P

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should come anyway! We're trying to find some cost-savers. maybe you could even bring a friend and stay longer ater we all leave, to make the trip worthwhile.

      Delete
  5. That sounds like so much fun! If I weren't in Vegas a month later, I'd totally consider it! Want to meet me there? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, Vegas. When you have two fun things you ahve to choose between, you should always do both.

      Delete
  6. I wish I lived in Chicago... Or Paris... Or your basement, not in the creepy way, but the fun free rent and liquor way...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME too! We'd have so much fun.
      I think you should find a way to come with us. Maybe the Canadians could outnumber those damn yankees!

      Delete
  7. I wanna go! Maybe I can hide in someone's luggage so I can fly for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please please please come! It would be so fun!!! We've trying to find some cost-savers to offset the flights. Please please please please please please please please please pleae please please please please pleasepleaseplease please please please please PLEASE!

      (that was all hand-typed. I didn't even cut and paste!)

      Delete