Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Maybe don’t assume strangers are crazy. Maybe.

This week has not been ideal.

There’s something about the week after the holidays in which “getting back to normal” is a bit of an asshole.  Trying to return oneself to a normal sleep schedule, a consistent work schedule, and a regular bowel schedule is tricky.  Not to mention all those pesky new year’s resolutions getting in the way. It’s tiring, frustrating, and a general pain in my recently fatter ass.

Click here to read more of this post at A Nervous Tic Motion. 


I write at this wicked-ass site once every few weeks and you should totally read, follow, and comment.  Try not to be lazy, people.  Nervous Tic covers a cornucopia of topics - nothing is off limits.  Which is why I like it. 

Plus, I write for them, which means everyone should trust my damn opinion because I totally wouldn't associate with losers.  At least not voluntarily. 

So go forth and enjoy...

5 comments:

  1. Pay it Forward. I totally forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. This makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! I love old people!
    Good luck with your resolutions. You can do it! *holds up sparkly sign like the ones seen in sports stands*

    ReplyDelete
  4. middle child - Gorgot about the movie, or the idea? :)

    Ashes - Me too! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jac - Yay! I'm happy when you're happy.

    ReplyDelete