Tuesday, 17 April 2012

My blog is magic

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS.

I was just sitting here staring at my blog wondering what I should write about when I started to think maybe I was totally out of writing material - like maybe I'd used it all up. 

After however long I've been blogging, I must have maxed out my allotted number of ideas or something because I've really been drawing a blank lately. 

Then I started re-reading a few of my older posts, just for... well, no reason really, and then I got super bored (because who cares about my older posts?) so I started wondering "how long has it been since I started blogging, anyway?"

And when I went back to look, OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IT WAS EXACTLY TWO YEARS AGO TODAY

TODAY.  Not yesterday, not tomorrow, but TODAY.

Which can only mean one thing.  Ok two things. 

First, I am clearly a weird fucking psychic or some such thing and you all should be asking me for advice and lottery numbers. 

But second, and perhaps more importantly, my blog is giving me a sign that I need to push through this recent period of minimal inspiration and stick with it, because I've been doing this for two years, yo, and it's still friggin FUN.  Not to mention it is quite obviously magical

And if this blog allows me to tap into my magical side, I'm all for it.  I think I'll get a wand.  Where can one purchase a wand?  Do they have those at Target?


22 comments:

  1. Dude, you're awesome and you absolutely cannot stop blogging!!! I don't care if you have to pull ideas out of your armpits (sounded better than ass) or just make up random shit- I'll read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I won't stop. Just last night it may have crossed my mind. You're sweet.

      Delete
  2. They have everything at Target.

    Also, happy 2nd blogging anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wand - yes! I think you should also get a tierra. You would look a.doable in a tierra! Your blog is magical. You are magical. Happy 2nd blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo, yes! I would LOVE a tierra. Thank you dear :)

      Delete
  4. Do they have a Target where you are?! There is nary a one here.

    Happy Anniversary to you and your blog!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but they're on their way! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... you should definitely keep blogging cuz I absolutely LOVE reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target may sell wands in the kiddie/toy department. And happy 2nd Blogoversary! :D

    (Don't worry about getting inspiration. It usually comes when you least expect it to!)

    -Barb the French Bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a REAL wand! Not a kiddie one! :)

      Delete
  8. Happy 2 Year Anniversary! It's obviously a sign to keep going with your wonderful, magical blog! :)

    -- Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated blogoversary! If you stopped blogging, hundreds of kittens would lose their lives. Kind of like in Peter Pan but it was fairies. No, I'm not high.

    Just think of the kittens. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I will. No kittens will die on my watch.

      Delete
  10. Happy two years of blogging!! You're definitely magic and deserve a really awesome wand. I'm not sure if you can get one at Target...but you must find one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know for a fact you can get yourself a sparkly tiara on ebay for $7.
    A wand should come free with purchase.

    Congrats on your milestone!!

    And WTH, are you getting a Target?? We still have craptacular Zellers.

    ReplyDelete