Sunday, 6 May 2012

Fill in the blanks - with CUPCAKES

I've decided I like this little "Fill in the Blank Friday" game, as it allows me to successfully dump a bunch of random thoughts on the page all at once.  My favourite pastime.  Regardless of what day it is. 

Here goes. 

1. My bedtime routine includes... random cleaning.  I'm a weird "go to bed" person.  I always end up tidying like an obsessive freak right before bed.  I'm also addicted to my kickass iPhone - Hubby and I can't seem to put them down.  Even when we get into bed.  A bad habit that should be broken, I'm sure. 

2. I am... feeling worn out.  Last week was a particularly busy one and I seem to have overdone it.  My brain got tired, so it became even harder than usual to motivate myself.  I'm trying, but geez it's tough. 

3. I can't stand.. Hubby's incessant TAPPING.  He's sitting next to me tap tap tapping his fingers on any solid surface he can find.  It's driving me up the goddam wall, even worse than the constant whistling. 

4. My idea of relaxation would be... laying in my backyard in the sun with a book that I may or may not read.  Which is what I did this afternoon and I truly enjoyed it.  It's my happy place. 

5. If I had an extra $50, I would... ask for more, because 50 bucks doesn't buy shit. 

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is that... she knows you better than many of your real life friends.  She reads your words, she relates, and she shares your general outlook on life.  The best bloggy friends text you, and FaceTime you, and meet up with you when you visit their town.  And they even plan CRAZY PIZZA AND BEER FESTS IN CHICAGO with you.  Some of the best friends I have are bloggy friends.  Seriously.

7. A recipe I've been dying to try is... something somebody else made.  Because I hate cooking.  Right now I would love to eat at least 15 of Miss Sarcasm's OREO CUPCAKES. 

Because, as a good friend does, she sent me picture just to taunt me.  Asshole.   


If you like this fun little game too, link up over at The Little Things We Do

22 comments:

  1. #1!! I do the exact same thing every night :) :) aaand this is why I love your blog. Oh,and #5..no shit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So glad I'm not alone on that one. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I tell you, when someone clicks their pens I want to stab them in the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun game that I might try. Also, I want 357 of those cupcakes, and I don't even like cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. I like it cause it's easy.
      Ooo yes.

      Delete
  4. Fun fact: You're the example I give to people who yammer on about how sad it is that people can't make "real" friends and have to go online. xo LB

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what else about bloggy besties? They give little shout outs on their blog all the time to them. Ya, I notice.

    Also? I EFFIN ADORE YOU AND MISS YOU AND HATE THAT I AM NOT GOING TO CHICAGO. I'm a douche.

    I also want a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do.
      And I adore you too.
      And you are a douche for not coming. It would be better if you came. Sad.

      Delete
  6. yes bloggy friends are the best! So far I have one. But I'm new on the blog scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'll be your bloggy friend! Or twitter friend. I'm better on twitter these days. I can't keep up with all the amazing blogs around here.

      Delete
  7. So is miss sarcasm bringing cupcakes to Chicago? yeah that is a condition of my arrival there :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE. I would not allow her to attend otherwise.

      Delete
  8. Oh it's so sad but true about the $50 nowadays, Marianna. And those Oreo cupcakes? I'm not a cupcake person but holy *insert very bad word* I will not rest until I have one--or twelve--of those! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so damn cute that I read this comment to Hubby just so he could see how cute you are.

      Delete
  9. I can't seem to put my phone down when I got to bed either. The hubs hates it & has actually pried it from my hands a few times haha.

    omg, I laughed so hard at #5 because it's true! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. IPHONES ARE LAME.

    Yeah, I said it.

    And I'm with you on #3. Boyfriend likes to pretend he's a super awesome drummer...but the thing is he really isn't. If I didn't like him so much I probably would have murdered him by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, man. Why do you say that?


      "If i didn't like hom so much I probably would have murdered him by now." Fact.

      Delete