1. My bedtime routine includes... random cleaning. I'm a weird "go to bed" person. I always end up tidying like an obsessive freak right before bed. I'm also addicted to my kickass iPhone - Hubby and I can't seem to put them down. Even when we get into bed. A bad habit that should be broken, I'm sure.
2. I am... feeling worn out. Last week was a particularly busy one and I seem to have overdone it. My brain got tired, so it became even harder than usual to motivate myself. I'm trying, but geez it's tough.
3. I can't stand.. Hubby's incessant TAPPING. He's sitting next to me tap tap tapping his fingers on any solid surface he can find. It's driving me up the goddam wall, even worse than the constant whistling.
4. My idea of relaxation would be... laying in my backyard in the sun with a book that I may or may not read. Which is what I did this afternoon and I truly enjoyed it. It's my happy place.
5. If I had an extra $50, I would... ask for more, because 50 bucks doesn't buy shit.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is that... she knows you better than many of your real life friends. She reads your words, she relates, and she shares your general outlook on life. The best bloggy friends text you, and FaceTime you, and meet up with you when you visit their town. And they even plan CRAZY PIZZA AND BEER FESTS IN CHICAGO with you. Some of the best friends I have are bloggy friends. Seriously.
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is... something somebody else made. Because I hate cooking. Right now I would love to eat at least 15 of Miss Sarcasm's OREO CUPCAKES.
|Because, as a good friend does, she sent me picture just to taunt me. Asshole.|
If you like this fun little game too, link up over at The Little Things We Do.