I find my life is not as easy as it could be. This is a problem because I am lazy. Here are my demands:
1) My tv remote should sound an alarm when it's missing. Like, I should push a button on my fridge and then the remote will start beeping and then I just follow the beep and then I change channels at will.
2) My front door should be able to lock and unlock with my car lock clicker.
3) MY CAR SHOULD HAVE AN AUTO STARTER. WHAT CENTURY IS THIS?
4) My cats should feed themselves.
5) My DVR should have Siri. "Siri, record every episode of Grey's Anatomy no matter what channel it's on, no matter what time, no matter what. And then play it on my bathroom mirror while I'm in the shower."
6) My bathtub drain should have an automatic "garborate the hair" setting.
7) My cats should scoop their own poop.
8) My couch should convert to a massage table. And my Hubby should convert to a masseuse.
9) My house should have a laundry chute. Why don't houses have laundry chutes anymore?
10) My house should have a chef. And a butler. And a maid. And a masseuse (see above). If you could pick one of these, which would it be? I'd pick chef. And butler. And maid. And of course masseuse.