In honour of Miss Sarcasm's Operation Play More, here is a list of things I've done recently that I consider "playing" ...
1) I BOOKED A TRIP TO CHICAGO. With other bloggers. Yeah. To drink beer and eat pizza. And to be ridiculous. Because that's my specialty.
2) I smeared yellow dandelion goop on my friend Phil's arm. And then I ran away.
3) I made s'mores on the fire. Yes, the fire. That Hubby made. This weekend. In our house. In June.
4) I took off from work and bought popsicles for my colleagues. And then I ate them. K, not all of them, but at least two.
6) I became a #gooseabductor. Rather, I tried to. Not really geese. More like goslings. I've not yet been successful, but I haven't given up. Hint for other potential goose abductors: mother geeses don't like when you try to abduct their babies.