Ok, so this is entry number two of lightening-round updates from the past several days of which I've been MIA.
I'm so awesome
I was recently making dinner for myself while Hubby was out of town.
I decided to fry a piece of pork. I actually hate pork, but I always think I should like it.
I grabbed a pan, warmed it up, and dropped the little chop in.
Then I could smell something weird.
At first I thought the pork was bad, but then I realized that I had chosen the pan that I never use, and that doesn't have a lid. So there was at least 3 centimeters of dust and cat hair built up in the skillet from sitting on the shelf for months on end.
I had actually fried a thick layer of dust and cat hair directly into my pork chop.
Well that's just awesome, I thought. Friggin brilliant. Hairy pork dust. Just what I had in mind.
Needless to say, the pork was ruined.
Whatever. I wouldn't have liked it anyway.
_
I'm so awesome
I was recently making dinner for myself while Hubby was out of town.
I decided to fry a piece of pork. I actually hate pork, but I always think I should like it.
I grabbed a pan, warmed it up, and dropped the little chop in.
Then I could smell something weird.
At first I thought the pork was bad, but then I realized that I had chosen the pan that I never use, and that doesn't have a lid. So there was at least 3 centimeters of dust and cat hair built up in the skillet from sitting on the shelf for months on end.
I had actually fried a thick layer of dust and cat hair directly into my pork chop.
Well that's just awesome, I thought. Friggin brilliant. Hairy pork dust. Just what I had in mind.
Needless to say, the pork was ruined.
Whatever. I wouldn't have liked it anyway.
_
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.